Monday 7 September 2020

We Got Chemistry !! Magengo DT card


Hi Everyone,

Anushree here,I am super excited to join Magengo Design Team and glad to share my first card using September 2020 release "Back To School"

Here's my card




I have used " We Got Chemistry  "Digi stamp set from this new release.Its such an adorable stamp set.


Here's how I made it

I took a white card stock and die cut with a background scalloped die. Then I heat embossed hearts in white powder.After that I ink blended the sheet using dried marigold and worn lipstick distress inks.

I adhered this sheet on a white base card.Next I printed my SVG file on Neenah cardstock and colored the images using Copic markers.

I fussy cut the images and the sentiment. Then adhered all as shown using double sided tape and clear glue.

Hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to



September month is all about going back to school,Here's my card for Chemistry teachers and students.




Could we skip one important Season of the year??  " School Season" ,Here's my fun card for the challenge



8 comments:

  1. A sweet card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card for back to school. Your coloring is really great, and I love all those hearts at the top. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute back to school card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your DT Anushree. Great card and love the embossed hearts, really effective. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Let's Craft and Create and Happy Crafting Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have here, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.