Diwali has just passed but festive season is not yet over.Today I have a Christmas card to inspire you with full pictorial.I have tried some fun and quick background with Tubby craft inks.I will soon be posting another post with one more background technique procedure. So let's start our picture loaded post.
1. Firstly I have taken a white sheet and have done ink blending on whole sheet with Aqua Blue Tubby craft dye ink.
2. Then I used snowflake paste to create some snow in the sky and on the bottom by just spreading it.
3. I have used this elephant on a cycle image from Adorable runner stamp set.I stamped it on a separate sheet,colored it with tubby craft dye ink using water as a medium and fussy cut it.
4. Then I took a bigger size base white card stock and adhered my snow background.Next I attached my Elephant image with double sided tape.I have also attached some embellishments like gift boxes and handmade poinsettia flower.
5. Lastly attached a sticker sentiment to the card with double sided tape and my card is done.
Sharing some close ups of the card,
1. Tubby craft stamp: Adorable runner
2. Tubby craft inks: Aqua blue,LeadGrey,Tangy Orange,Lawn Green,Light Pink,LemonYellow
Entering my card to following challenges:
Hope you enjoyed my card.It was fun and easy to make.