Wednesday 30 September 2020

Lovely Florals from SugarPea Designs

Hi Everyone !!

I have this lovely floral card today. I have combined several stamps from Sugarpea Designs to mak ethis card. The stencil used in the background is also from SPD.



To make this card, I have taken 5*7 inches white card base. Next I stencilled the background using SPD Leaf-Canopy Stencil in Pumice stone Distress ink.

I heat embossed SPD Meadow-Motifs stamp  in white embossing powder on red card stock and then arranged as shown. I stamped these pots and florals from SPD Sprout-Bloom-Grow set and colored them in Copics. I arranged these using double sided tape.

Sentiment is from SPD Pretty-peonies stamp set. I completed my card in enamel dots.

I have used the color palette as well as the sketch here



  

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Stunning card with the most awesome use of colour. Adore it Anushree! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVELY, Anushree. Great colors and fabulous design on the background as well. THANK YOU for sharing it in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background stencilling, it really anchors those pretty potted plants.
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.