Wednesday 16 September 2020

Magical Unicorns and Hearts Entwined ~ MFT

Hi Everyone !!

I am sharing this card with loads of excitement and butterflies in my stomach right now as this is my first time playing along with 2020 Card Design Superstar challenge at My Favorite Things !! I love all their products, I have used Heart Entwined Die and BB Magical Unicorns stamp set for my card.

 Here's my card for Clean Simple Genius challenge




To make my card,I have taken a cardbase of size 5*5 inches. Next I die cut the hearts on a separate sheet twice and adhered using clear glue.

I used various shades of mini distress inks to get rainbow colors.I put all these colors randomly on an acrylic block and sprayed with water. Then i took my die cut over it and just pressed lightly to pick the colors on the die.

I adhered it then to my main cardbase with clear glue.I didn't want to use full die that's why cut a little portion from the side after adhering desired space.

I inked the sentiment directly on my card base and unicorn on a separate card base using black archival ink .The unicorn is water colored and adhered as shown.

Hope you enjoyed my card.

Wish me luck !!

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,Anushree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.