Sunday 20 September 2020

Celebrate Today with Rainbows !!

 Hi Friends,

I have made this rainbow card for today.

I have use scrap card stock to join them together and make a rainbow.i have combined the rainbow background with Pink Fresh Studio Circle frame with Botanicals Die and Celebrate Today stamp set.


I have die cut botanicals on a white card stock and stacked three layers to lift it up a little.

Florals are stamped on vellum and heat embossed in white embossing powder.I have also filled inside of these florals with white pencil coloring.

Sentiment is also heat embossed.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to 


3 comments:

  1. Bright, bold, cheery and wonderfully eye-catching. Thanks for joining the Uniko challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheerful! Thanks for playing along with our September challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A card perfect to celebrate a special occasion!
    So happy and cheerful :)
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.