Tuesday 15 September 2020

Bastel Traum Challenge # 93, FALL

Hi Everyone !!

We are having a new challenge on Bastel-Traum Challenge blog.Theme for this month is FALL.


I have made a card using MFT Harvest Mouse as an inspiration for the challenge.

Here's my card

I have used Distress inks for my background and colored the images in Copics.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.Do join the challenge by following the Blog Link above.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to


Sending this to my friend in USA,hopie she likes it.

7 comments:

  1. A superb autumnal card and I really like the colours that you’ve used. Thank you for joining us in our ‘The Great Outdoors' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet Autumnal creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Great Outdoors' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    Your card would also fit the A/G option of our first challenge at https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/, great prizes to be won.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda🤗 I will enter my card there as well

      Delete
  3. I love the adorable images...you can't get my pumpkin :) So fun!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.