Tuesday 22 September 2020

Llama Delivery !!

Hi Friends,

I have a cute Llama card for today.I am using Llama Delivery stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs.



I have used Gingham stencil from Newton's nook for my background combining it with distress inks.

My images are colored in Copics and stamped in Black Memento ink.

I have completed my card with enamel dots.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to




I have been pretty adventurous with my card incorporating right from stamping to stenciling to diecutting to washi tape to enamel dots...Loved playing with all techniques.





 

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome background!
    Just love the colors!
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! The pink and orange gingham are unique combination, but I love them together! The llama is darling! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background and your coloring on the llama is gorgeous! thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card - I love the pretty colour combo and the gingham background! Thanks so much for getting adventurous with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.