Wednesday 23 September 2020

Read More ~ DT Post for Magengo Designs !

 Hi Everyone !!


Hope you are doing good.Today I have a card and a bookmark to share with you all.

I have used a lovely set from " BACK TO SCHOOL" release from Magengo Designs . The Digi set used here is Read-more

Here's my card,


To make the card,I die cut a white card stock in background die and did some brick stenciling using texture paste. After that I distressed those bricks lightly in walnut stain distress ink.

Next I printed all images included in the svg file and cut them. I colored them in Copics and adhered all using double sided tape.

Sentiment is from Jane's Doodles clear set and heart is from We got Chemistry set from the same Back to school release.

Lastly I used my white gel pen to add interest to the card.

Next onto my Bookmark,


For this I am using images from the same Read More Digi set. Images are colored in Copics and adhered using clear glue.For base I have used an Orange cardstock and then adhered white on it.

I used some colorful Grosgrain ribbon along with twine.

Sentiment is from Love Cynthia clear stamp set.I have used white gel pen to complete my bookmark.

Hope you liked both and I inspired you!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I ma entering my card to


Would love to use all my vacations reading !!










8 comments:

  1. My favorite...to travel through the pages of a book!! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty, cute and adorable card and book mark. Superb colouring too. Thanks for joining the Uniko challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such super sweet projects, Anushree. You're always so creative. Thanks so much for sharing your talents in our challenges.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful addition to the Uniko gallery!
    Thanks again for joining us at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.