Friday 18 September 2020

Stepper Card and Autumn celebrations ~ MFT Harvest Mouse

 Hi Friends,

I am back with my final entry for 2020 Card Design Superstar challenge. I am entering this card to 

Innovation-Master category.

Let me warn you this is going to be a picture loaded post,so hold on tight and let's get started.


Presenting my STEPPER CARD . I have tried depicting an Autumn celebration scene using MFT Harvest Mouse stamp set.


This card is a flat fold card and goes easily in an envelope.My card size is 6*7 inches when folded and 11*7 inches when opened fully. I have also made a coordinating envelope for the card.



I have not used any other stamp set nor any die for my card.All images like mouse, pumpkins,basket,leaves are from Harvest Mouse stamp set. And rest everything is hard dawn and hand cut.

For front panel,I have made a main gate which opens and sentiment inside is heat embossed in gold powder. Images are stamped on separate cardstock and colored in Copic markers. To give door knob,I have used a brad.


Next is staircase which is hand cut in Kraft card stock. I have made bricks on the wall pattern in Copics.
I have also tried making some mini wall frames to adorn the outer wall of the house.





Here is that big wall of the house having a window.


Here's a close up of the main gate entrance,


Last but not the least I have a video showing how my card functions.


Hope you liked my card and enjoyed the Autumn celebration and it's preparations through this card .

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree













 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You’ve thought of everything! You showcased the stamp set beautifully and in a very clever way! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you enjoyed it 😊 Thanks for all the love

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.