Friday 11 September 2020

Meowy Christmas card with NND

Hi Everyone,

I have a Christmas card for today,I have just started making Christmas cards and loving this cute stamp set from Newton Nook Designs.


I have used Christmas Cuddles stamp set from NND. I have clubbed the card with Tubby Craft cloud stencil and heat embossing with Wow white embossing powder.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to





Just Because "Its Christmas""...need no more reasons to send a cardπŸ˜€


6 comments:

  1. what fun teal kitties! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun holiday card! The teal kitties are so cute with the pretty clouds! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.