Wednesday 9 September 2020

Inky Techniques , Tubby Craft DT Post

Hi Everyone!!

Anushree here, I have two cards with some new tips and tricks along with Tubby Craft stamps and inks.

so on to my First card,

I have used Plumeria Florals stamp set for my card.

How I made it:

I took a white cardstock and adhered pattern paper at the bottom cut a little diagonally.

Then I stamped the floral image in a water coloring cardstock and colored using Aqua Blue, Sapphire Blue and Lawn green inks.

For sentiment I used a diecut in Kraft Cardstock.

Once all is ready,I splattered my background with Black paint and adhered all as shown.

For second layer of the card,I ink blended Aqua Blue and Lawn Green inks.

Lastly I attached all to my white base cardstock.

Here are some close ups of the card




Now onto my Second card,



I have used Boy and Girl stamp set for this card.

How I made it:

I have done lot of ink blending and water coloring for the base of this card giving it a galaxy look.I used Sapphire Blue,Lilac Purple and Hot pink inks for that.

Next I stamped girl image on separate card stock and water colored it.After that I adhered on the galaxy background using double sided tape.

Here is a close up


 I tried something new this time with Tubby Craft inks and wish to share.I made a coordinating envelope for this card using same inks in Tye and dye style.


This was pretty easy and fun to do,I simply created folding to the paper and rubbed the ink pads on the folded lines.I made the paper dip in water slightly and took it out quickly. Then I left it to dry on a towel.Colors came out nicely and then I converted it to an envelope.

Hope you enjoyed both the cards.

Here is list of products I used for these cards
Boy and Girl

Plumeria Florals

You can visit https://www.tubbycraft.com/ for the the supplies.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my cards to



Using my favourite baby stamp from Tubby Craft

Spring Season with my floral card



18 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the flowers and the tone of blue is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. Your card to Time Out is a stunner! The colours are so vibrant and I love how you followed this through to the panel and naturally love the splashes! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really lovely cards, great images and colours. Thank you for joining our 'Hand coloured image' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Both cards are just BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Colorful’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two delightful creagtions and so colourful, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Colouring' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    You may also like to enter onto into the Anything Goes option at the new We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/, a great prize and also a Giveaway this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautifully created! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards with beautiful inky splats, so pretty. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two wonderful cards - I really love the ink blending on the second one that created that galaxy background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.