Wednesday 2 September 2020

Poppy Thanks !!

Hi Friends,

I have this new card for today,Spring has started for us and I am so excited.

I have made this floral card using POPPY stamp set from Jane's Doodles.



I have done stamping,ink blending and copic coloring for this card.

I have also made a video on how I made this card.


I am also excited to share my first ever CRAFT ROOM TOUR ,check video below and do subscribe the channel



Hope you enjoy both videos and all the craft fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am linking my card to


I have twisted with the optional twist, while I was planning to make a card with the sketch, my younger daughter a BIG fan of Poppy Doll from Movie Trolls asked me if I can make something for her teacher.She was holding her doll in hand and the idea just clicked here...Most fascinating thing I like in Poppy Doll is her PINK hair...so I kept my poppy flowers in pink color only.









8 comments:

  1. Bright and beautiful floral card! Great way to use the sketch of AAA Cards and definitely reminds me of spring as a season. Thank you for joining in at AAA card with your lovely card and also, for taking time out to join us at the season challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the blue and pink together. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of colour, loving the contrast of the aqua and hot pink. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and pretty. Thanks for sharing it in our challenge. I'm always super grateful to have you play along, and I really appreciate your visits. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.
    I love seeing your wonderful cards.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.