Monday 2 November 2020

Special Day wishes !!

Hi Friends,

How about having some daisies in a jar...I tried something offbeat with my Dainty Daisies stamp set from Newton's Nook designs.


I used an orange card base and adhered some pattern paper and washi tape diagonally.

Next I diecut a jar and adhered that on diagonal paper.

I stamped the flowers on a separate card stock and colored them using Copic Markers. Next I fussy cut them and tried shaping them a bit on embossing pad and ball tool.

Sentiment is heat embossed in Bright white powder from WOW! Embossing powders.Kastly I added some Champagne Confetti Vial over the jar to add some interest to my card.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along

 

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful and cheery take on our sketch this week. Who doesn't love a mason jar filled with flowers?! Thank you for joining us again this week at Inky Paws! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ball jar as the circular element of the sketch! The flowers in it look delightful! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.