Friday 20 November 2020

Christmas Coral Tag- Magengo Designs

 Hi Friends, Anushree here

I am back on the blog with another quick festive tag. Christmas is not so far and I am all geared up making cards and tags. Here's one using Christmas-Coral stamp from Magengo Designs. I completed my tag in less than 15 minutes and so happy with the 

Now onto my tag,


To make this tag, I first stenciled these forest trees using Uniko " In the Forest" stencil and Green sculpture paste.I was trying this paste for the first time and it gave pretty good results. The layers are thicker and grainy than usual modelling paste.


Next I colored  all my images using alcohol markers.After fussy cutting them, I adhered them to my tag base using double sided tapes.


Lastly I used some sparkly snow paste to finish my tag and give it more festive feeling.I used Grosgrain ribbon to complete the tag.

Hope you enjoyed this fun tag and inspired to make few yourself.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my tag to

15 comments:

  1. Darling tag. Love the little train. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has so much texture-I adore the frosty snow and the paste you have used with the stencil-super and such cute images-makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute train tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Winter Blues’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag and sentiment. Thanks for taking time to share with us at Double D Challenge Blog.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable. Love that little train and all the texture. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little scene you created! Adorable!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lush background to your tag and such a joyous festive scene. Thanks for joining our Uniko challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag captures the feeling of the season so perfectly! Thank you so much for playing along at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.