Thursday 19 November 2020

Pencil colored Tulips

 Hi Friends,

I have made a card inspired by Create A Smile November Sketch


Here's my card


I have used Tender Tulips stamp set from Create A Smile.

To make my card, I have used a very grainy light brown paper. I stamped the image in black memento ink and then pencil colored everything.

To the base I stamped the smaller tulip in antique linen distress ink and stamped the sentiment in black Versamark ink.This sentiment is from Superpowers stamp set.

Added few enamel dots and my card is complete.

The card took me pretty long as coloring with pencils that too on grainy surface is not easy,but overall I am very happy with the results.

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

Also entering it to






8 comments:

  1. Cool card,thanks for sharing at create a smile stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful layout and the brown paper you used is such a great touch, it really gives a nice texture to your card. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! Love the kraft coloured panels! Thanks or playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a beautiful card! 😍 Thank you so much for playing along with the Create a Smile - challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.