Wednesday 11 November 2020

Christmas Tag - Magengo Designs

Hi Everyone !! Anushree here

I am so excited to be back on the blog sharing another lovely tag, I have used november release of Magengo Designs. You can check the whole new release and past ones also here https://www.etsy.com/shop/Magengo 

This one is a christmas tag 


I used a snow globe die to make this tag, I cut out white card stock with the die in three layers along with one acetate layer. I have colored all images in Copics Markers.

Next I adhered all elements as per scene and filled with some ice pearls and silver glitter for creating this shaker tag.

I embellished the tag with ribbon and sentiment on the top.

I got inspired by Tricia barber Circle tag on Day 10 of 25-days-of-christmas-tags

12 comments:

  1. A sweet Christmas tag, thanks so much for joining in at our November theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag. The scene is gorgeous and I love the sweet bear. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable Christmas tag. Love the holiday scene and that ribbon is awesome. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Pine" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how ADORABLE! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pine Trees/Pine Cones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a DARLING tag, Anushree. Thanks SO much for sharing it in our challenge. I'm so grateful to have you share your talents with us. God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... this is fantastic! Such a beautiful scene and the snow globe effect is so original and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shaker tag!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is simply adorable....just love your sweet shaker and wonderful scene! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags and Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas tag is so cute, I love the sparkle. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge this month at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.