Friday 20 November 2020

Autumn Season Mixed Media

Hi Friends,

I have done a Mixed media panel today and would love to share here. I recently got  lovely stuff from Fabrika Decoru and couldn't resist trying a Mixed media with these.

Here are the pics



I was inspired by
SEASON and LEAVES
I chose Autumn as my Season and added some clay leaves to my project along with chipboard leaves.

I chose autumn colors like Orange, Pale Green, Purple and added some Gold gilding flakes to my leaves. The base was coated with Black Gesso first and then topped with metallic waxes.

Leaves are made in air dry clay and then painted. All chipboards are from Fabrika Decoru including the sentiment.

Hope you liked my panel.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

6 comments:

  1. I really love this one!! Thank you so much for writing how you did the creative challenge. A clay leaf, clever idea..Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! I thought the leaves were a pinecone at first! I love the gold. Thanks for playing along with us this month at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The texture and color on this canvas is fabulous! I love the clay leaves. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.