Saturday 7 November 2020

Christmas Tag

  Hi Everyone !! Anushree here

I am so excited to be back on the blog sharing some of my makes with New November release from Magengo Designs, You can check the whole new release and past ones also here https://www.etsy.com/shop/Magengo

I have made a Christmas tags today and I am loving it. I have kick started my christmas tags and card making for this year and these are first ones. Its that time of the year for Tracey's 25-days-of-christmas-tags-2020 I am glad to participate for the first time here, I am inspired by Izzy Scrap's tag using Uniko's In the Forest stencil and the shape of the tag from Day 7 of the event.

Here's my tag,



I took a card base of 3*4 inches and did some stenciling using Peacock feathers distress inks and Uniko " IN THE FOREST" stencil,I used the same shade for coloring my background lightly.

Next I colored images in Copic Markers, I fussy cut after that.

I adhered all images and sentiment using clear glue and double sided tape.Lastly I embellished my tag with some silver 2D stars and eyelet with ribbon.

 Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anushree

I am entering it here also


16 comments:

  1. Love this tag-the background is perfect for this and adorable little images coloured perfecly. Love how one is just off the edge. Fab to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and fun. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with our new challenge too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I do love a pretty Tag! This one is perfectly sweet! Beautiful background and such sweet images!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pine Tree and/or Pine Cones Challenge, Donna, DT Member. Fa La La La La

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ... what a cute tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pine Trees/Pine Cones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this adorable tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background colour!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your images are so adorable, love their smiling little faces and they are coloured beautifully. Really like the colour you used for the background and all those tiny trees add so much interest. The pops of red for the ribbon and sentiment are a wonderful embellishment too. So very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute tag! I love the monochrome background.Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.