Sunday 8 November 2020

Christmas Tag 2 with Create A Smile

 Hi Everyone !!

I am having so much fun making these christmas tags. Here's another one using " FROM MY NEST" stamp set from Create A Smile.

I am inspired by Mendi Yoshikawa's sweet circle tags on Day 1 of https://inmycreat25-days-of-christmas-tags-2020 By Tracey Mcneely




I loved this sweet gang. To make this tag, I took a circle tag die from Winnie and Walter and distressed inside in Distress inks from Ranger's.

Next I stenciled snow paste on the background using Circle stencil.

I stamped all images on a separate sheet and colored them in Copics.I have adhered them using clear glue and double sided tapes.

Sentiment is from Magengo Designs.

I am inspired by current moodboard at createasmilestamps blog
The colors of this moodboard inspired me to create my tag.

Hope you enjoyed this lovely tag,

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,Anushree

I am also linking my tag here




22 comments:

  1. GREAT,thanks for sharing at create a smile stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very adorable. Love your sweet snowman family. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out. This tag would be perfect for the challenge at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags at http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com/2020/11/25-days-of-christmas-tags-2020-main.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too darn cute...love your swet snow peeps! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow!!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the colours-fab mix and so vibrant. Such sweet images and love the added dimension. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute Anushree! Thanks so much for joining us at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Create a Smile Challenge♥.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo cute! I was just thinking last night that I need to use yellow on a tag, and now after seeing yours, I know need to make that happen. Bright and cheerful and just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love this tag! Thank you so much for playing along with the Create a Smile - challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun and so colourful and those snowmen are so so cute. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fresh and adorable! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bright yellow simply brighten up anyone's day. That's so cute image! Love seeing your project entered at STAMPLorations November Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge Anushree. Have a wonderful season :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.