Thursday 19 November 2020

Cupcake Boxes - Made from Scratch

Hi Everyone!!

We had our festival DIWALI just few days back and it was good fun gifting our friends and family these handmade cupcakes. I used to keep these cupcakes in market bought boxes all the time.

This time I have tried something new, made these boxes using my favorite stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs. This one is Made From Scratch stamp set.




I took a box template from internet. Next I took a 12*12 white card stock and started stamping images using Brown ink. 

I then cut the sheet as per template. I also made a separate sentiment and adhered it on the box with double sided tape.

My box is ready !! Time to fill it with cupcakes




6 comments:

  1. Super cute idea!
    I love this stamp set and need to use it more. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love how you stamped your box! (I seriously think I am going to borrow your idea to give some empty boxes for my neighbor to use for her cupcakes!) So excited that you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and clever! Thanks for sharing your favorite Newton's Nook stamp set with us at Inky Paws!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.