Thursday 19 November 2020

Gold embossed Birthday Card

Hi Friends,

I have this lovely card for today. I have used Meadow Motifs stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs.




To make my card, I took a Brown little grainy paper and heat embossed in WOW Metallic Gold superfine powder.

I did the same on a white cardstock too and then die cut it . From the edges,I distressed using Dried marigold ink and stamped the sentiment in Black ink.

Added enamel dots to complete my card and adhered everything on a white card base.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the gold embossing on the rich brown color. Great design. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.