Monday 9 November 2020

Embossed Floral and Cute Critter - Tubby Craft DT Post

Hi Everyone !! Anushree here,

I am so excited to be back on the blog. I have two lovely cards for today using Tubby Craft products. I have once again tried making some quick cards.

So let's begin, here's my first one



 I have used Floral- Peony for this card. I have adhered a broad washi tape on a white card stock and left some space diagonally .

Next I heat embossed the peony flowers using in red powder and sentiment in golden powder from WOW!! Embossing powders.

And my card is ready. I completed this card in 10 minutes and so happy to see the results.

Absolutely worth giving a try.

Now let me share my second card,




To make this card, I took a white card stock and rubbed Tubby Craft Aqua blue ink both in vertical and horizontal strokes, creating a woven pattern.

Next I stamped images from Giraffe Love stamp set and colored using alcohol markers.

I adhered these images using clear glue and double sided tape.

I stamped another sentiment inside as well to complete my card.

Here are the products used in these cards


I enjoyed making both these cards, and hope you are inspired too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anushree

I am linking my card to

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-thinking-of-you-5/

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2020/11/anything-goes-weeks-464-465.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.