Thursday 28 May 2020

Hello Bookmark

Hello Friends,

I have super cute Clean and simple bookmark for today.

I have used Zen Bouquet stamp set from Honeybee stamps,Bee stamp is from Pretty Pink Posh and stencil is from Altenew


Background is done using distress ink and coloring on flowers and bee is done with pencil colors.
For stamping,I have used Black Ink from Hero Arts.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Anushree

I am entering this to
Image may contain: text


I have clubbed small stamps from various sets to create this bookmark.







7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and colourful bookmark. Sure to brighten anyone's day. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours on your pretty floral card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and sweet, I love it Anushree. Thank you again for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Stay safe and happy creating :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely bookmark with those pretty flowers

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.