Wednesday 13 May 2020

CAS Botanical card

Hi Friends,

I have CAS card for today with some die cutting and little stamping.

I have used Pink Fresh Studio Just a Little lovely paper pack for circled background.

I have used Pink Fresh Studio Bouquet of Hearts stamp set for stamped flowers and sentiment.

I have combined my card with Simon Says Stamp Sweet Tulip Wafer Die on the top and lastly embellished with some pearls.


I am inspired by Ivana's card on PFS Blog


Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree
I am playing along










7 comments:

  1. Anushree this is so beautiful. I love the circle colours and the over stamping on this. Wonderful idea to keep the die white and it really shows up against this stunning background. Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the stamping on the paper - makes a great background for those white die-cut flowers to pop! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how all the elements come together in this card, what a fun way to use a white die cut! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge, Anushree

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you stamped on the blue/green paper - just on the bottom. It's a lovely contrast with the white die cut. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for playing along with our May challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.