Wednesday 20 May 2020

Rainbow Stenciling with Tubby Craft

Hi Friends,

This is my second card for Tubby Craft.I have worked with simple techniques of stenciling and stamping for this card.



I am using Checkered Stencil for the background .I have used rainbow colors from Tubby Craft Dye ink collection to put them on paper using blending brushes.

I masked the center with a circle die cut before applying inks to the card base. Once stenciled background is ready,I removed the mask and stamped sentiment from Lucky Quote stamp in Black Dye ink. My one layer card looks awesome.

I embellished my card with some rainbow cup sequins.

Hope you liked both the cards.

 I have used 


Hope you liked it.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree  


I am entering this card to




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful rainbow colored stenciled background, Anushree. I love how you stamped your sentiment in the masked circle and added the sequins. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and colorful. Love the little sequins. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rainbow background. I love it! Thanks so much again Anushree for your lovely creation entered in STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again this month. Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.