Sunday 3 May 2020

Masculine card with stenciling and heat embossing

Hi Friends 🙋

I have started experimenting more with CAS cards and believe me I am loving it 🥰They look simple but I think there is lot more brainstorming and hidden story behind those white backgrounds 🌼

This one is inspired by Kevin's latest card for Jane's Doodles ...I loved her idea of doing an animal card without an animal in the show🙌😅.I have used Jane's Doodles Happy Camper stamp set,with stenciled background. The tent is heat embossed on vellum with black embossing powder from Wow Embossing Powders.


I have made this for my brother,hoping to camp along together soon.I tried making it masculine putting an animal stenciled background.

Hope you liked the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am playing along:



inspired by Disney's BUNK'D American comedy TV Series






21 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the photo! Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design and card for the campers, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Men and Boy's' theme at Penny Black and More May challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever design, looks great. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Penny Black & More challenge this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! Love your giraf background! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Hope you get to go on your camping trip soon. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that fabulous stencil! Such a fun card!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your giraffe stenciled panel for your clever stamped on vellum tent and the perfect sentiment. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil, Anushree. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun Anushree! so very creative! Thanks so much for playing along the STAMPlorations May CAS Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning! I miss camping! Thank you again for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Good luck and have a nice day Anushree :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun! Love the "wild" stenciled background. Your vellum tent idea is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable CAS card. I love the wild stenciled background, the tent and sentiment. We cannot wait to go camping again this season. Thank you so much for playing along with our STAMPlorations May Stencil Challenge. I hope you will can join us again for the June Challenge! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.