Tuesday 12 May 2020

Altenew Wild Hibiscus Card

Hi Friends,

Today I have played with a beautiful stamp set from Altenew. It is by the name "Wild Hibiscus" . This is quite old set and my all time favorite.

Here is my card



I have done no line coloring for the flowers using Altenew Watercolor markers .For stamping I have used Hero arts Soft Yellow shadow ink.

Background is splattered and sentiment is die cut in Pearl Blue cardstock.

I was inspired by Current Altenew challenge 



Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for Visiting.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along






2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love your use of stamps and colors! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.