Tuesday 26 May 2020

Mixed media Book cover

Hi Everyone,

I have a mixed Media layout today on my blog.

I have made this Diary cover for my 9 year old daughter.I have tried incorporating all her favorite things like colors,flowers and sentiment.

She loves pink like most of her age kids,combining with soft green and grays gave me better chance to enhance the whole look.

Here is my layout





How I made it:

I have taken a rectangular cardboard for my work and painted in soft grey for almost 3/4th of the panel.Then  I stamped Simon Says Stamp "You Are" background stamp set from Love you more release in pumice stone distress ink.

For the 1/4 bottom panel,I covered some portion with her quilled circles. For the remaining portion ,I mixed heavy gel with Raspberry Lemonade Magicals from Lindy's  to make a paste and applied .

Then I used Lindy's Flat Fabio sprays for the background both in soft pink and soft green color.

I adhered some handmade fabric flowers with leaves and adornments with a resin window panel.

I also applied some snowflake paste on top part of the panel sides.


I have these products:
Simon Says Cling Stamp YOU ARE BACKGROUND sss102080 Love You More ...




Here is my inspiration for the current challenge


I am playing along 


You can find more details here for the challenge


Hope you liked my cover.

Thanks for  stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.