Friday 8 May 2020

Whisking a Bday wish !!

Hi Friends,

I have a new card for today.This stamp is my favorite from Newton's Nook Designs.This is by name 
" MADE FROM SCRATCH" .



I was inspired by the current color challenge on Inky Paws challenge blog

I loved that Coral pink and Mint green combo.

I have also did light stenciling using circles stencil from Tubby Craft and Cracked Pistachio distress ink.I topped that with little snowflake paste to add some glitter to the circles.

All images are stamped in Black Hero arts ink and colored in Zig markers.

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also playing along 




7 comments:

  1. This is indeed a fabulous stamp set, and you've used it so well with the Inky Paws Challenge colors! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of the stamp set.
    Perfect for the challenge colors.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design and cute sentiment too. Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge and best of luck Anushree :-)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one sweet and fabulous birthday card. Love how you created the background and the kitchen set images are cute! Thank you so much for playing along with our STAMPlorations May Stencil Challenge. I hope you will can join us again for the June Challenge! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collection of baking utensils makes me smile! So pretty! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the STAMPlorations CAS gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.