Saturday 23 May 2020

Read all of it !!


Hi Everyone πŸ™‹

Do you too have some happy accidents πŸ˜€...I always tell people,in crafting there are no mistakes,just happy accidents πŸ˜…

So the background has a story, I finished my Design team post for Tubby Craft ( If you have seen my past few posts,there is a rainbow stenciled card) I was cleaning the stencil which had good amount of inks, I sprayed with water and was picking it up to clean...OOPs, it fell on a brand new card stockπŸ™„...I felt terrible for maybe 30 seconds and then I had an idea....I pressed the whole stencil gently on the whole sheet... HurrayπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ..I have a soft rainbow stenciled background.

Here's my card



To complete my card I have used Jane's Doodles stamp set "Read all about it", sentiment is from Newton's Nook Designs "My type" stamp set

Hope you enjoyed the card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,Anushree

I am joining this card to



I don't dance nor I wish to fly...but reading gives me peace and sets me free in its own way


8 comments:

  1. I agree reading does set you free! And I agree about happy accidents! And this one worked out perfectly and so creative of you to think of this. I do like how you placed the panels, off set like this and what fab colouring of the images. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandie !! Sending virtual hugs!!

      Delete
  2. A very happy accident, love it, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty cool accident! I love the "technique"!! :) Beautiful background! Thanks for joining us at Jane's Doodles Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supercute! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card ! I love your color choices, the books, and your pretty background that creates interest and texture. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.