Tuesday 2 June 2020

Easy and Quick Bday card

Hi Friends,

Want to share a quick CAS card for today.


I have used Pink Fresh Studio Border Essentials with a pattern paper to create background for the card.Next I stamped Organic blooms from Uniko on a white cardstock using Black archival ink and adhered on the base.

I have eat embossed sentiment from Sugarpea Designs stamp set.

I loved how easily this was made and trust me it was super quick too.

I was inspired by Heather's card which she made for Pink Fresh Studio

I am playing along






4 comments:

  1. Awesome use of that Uniko stamp, love it! Thanks for playing at Uniko and AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your simple b/w spray looks fab against the bright background.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Simple yet so elegant. Thank you very much for joining us at AAA cards birthday celebrations. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.