Thursday 18 June 2020

Hi Girl !!

Hi Friends,

I have a card using Time for Tea Designs image.I have done copic coloring for the card.

This card is for my painter friend,she has been my inspiration always...I really miss her,not to worry...This card will be put to mail soon.


I have used Copics here but tried watercolor effect,this is my first try in such a different style..

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering this card to:




Craft monthly challenge


2 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning. So bright and colorful, cheerful and beautifully colored. I'm loving everything about this sweet creation. Thank you SO much for sharing it in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.