Thursday 25 June 2020

Hello Darling

Hi Friends,

I have a mixed media layout today.




I am inspired by Lindy's June Color Challenge for my layout
No photo description available.

See more info on the challenge here

For the layout and word inspiration,I took it from 

I loved using Hello as my word inspiration with creative inspiration of doors and windows.

I have used following products for my layout
Autumn maple Crimson Starburst Spray

Sea Mint Green Starburst Spray

Freaky Franken Lime Starburst spray

Delphinium Turquoise Magical powder

Edelweiss Moss green magical powder

Prima Acrylic paints
Craftangles Paper paste
Prima Flowers
Chipboard
Burlap
Prima notecard
Timholtz stencils

Hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am also linking it to

I have used Waterclor sprays for my layout


16 comments:

  1. What a bright, happy project! You have combined those lovely colours beautifully and incorporated them with our challenge requirements really well. Love that green window!!! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely bright creation. I love your beautiful window. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the bright color palette. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and bright project,the window is so pretty! Thank you for joinin us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely project !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - such a bright and happy piece and such a perfect take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely increible love the layout and the colours, well done I love it thanks for joining with us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.