Sunday 21 June 2020

Father's Day Card

Hi Friends,

" A good Father is the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society." Billy Graham

Today as we celebrate Father's day, I am so happy to make this card for my husband,my kids have made few gifts for him,they will tag this card alongπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡
PS : I made this on special request by my 5 year old πŸ₯°♥️...ABHINAV "We Love You"πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜...I can go on writing praises for you being in our life but will spare my blog for that πŸ˜‰

I have used my most loved stamp set Pretty Peonies from Sugarpea Designs. Lot of masking and Copic coloring with watercolor splatters with Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers. All stamping done using Extreme Black ink from MFT.



I hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering this card to:










10 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral creation, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simply stunning card with the pretty florals and so loving the way you colored the flowers!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Penny Black and More!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done - looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gorgeous! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.