Friday 5 June 2020

Floral Thoughts with Newton

Hi Everyone,

My elder one has started with her online school and I am like full day busy now.Took sometime out last night to make this cutiee..Check the pic below


I have used Newton's Nook Christmas Cuddles stamp set as my main image,the hearts ae also from the same stamp set.

Floral background is a washi tape one and I added a dry embossed tag to add interest to the card.

Sentiment is from Scrapbook.com

Hope you liked the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree


I am playing along



Challenge #140 – Sparkle and Shine

to my best friend..

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card and so pleased you got some time out for yourself with all your days so busy. Super colouring of the images and I do like the vibrant colours you have used. What a pretty background and embossing the tag adds lovely texture. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh the perils of homeschooling! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love your color choices.. thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and bright card! So glad you shared your talents with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I'm glad you could carve out some time for yourself ☺ Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love the vivid background pattern and your kitties are so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.