Sunday 7 June 2020

Jane's Doodles Digi stamp card

Hi Friends,

My card for today is really special...I have tried a Digi stamp after good long 3 years. I faced some glitches with my printer when I started off with Digi stamps and realized that either its not my cup of  TEA or let's just admit...I LOVE STAMPING...those ink pads make me happy.

So this Digi Stamp is from Jane's Doodles and I really really wanted to try...so here's my card


I have done pencil coloring with my Polychromos. The Blue window panel is diecut and ink blended in distress ink.

Here are few more pics

Hope you liked my card.

I was inspired by the current  Jane's Doodles challenges and the theme is Birthday.

Do join this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree


I am entering this card here also





4 comments:

  1. Oh I haven’t took the plunge into digis yet. Same as you, I love to stamp with inks and all that good stuff. 😉 Wonderful bright and cheery birthday card. Thanks for joining in at Jane’s Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bright colors. Very pretty for Spring! Thanks you for joining us at the Jane's Doodle Challenge! Bobbi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.