Saturday 2 March 2019

YOU brighten my day!!

Hello friends,
Today I have a wonderful water colored card.This one is my favorite from last few I have made.You all know my love for flowers ,So lets start with my flower card of the day.

Card 



Procedure

1. On a watercolor paper,I stamped the images from Wishes with Magnolia stamp set from Tubby Craft using Jet black Tubby craft dye ink.

2. I have used various colors from tubby craft inks to color the images and create background with water coloring.

3. I have used YOU die cut  from Simon Says Stamp and rest of the sentiment is from the same stamp set.

4. I adhered this water colored sheet to a size bigger white card stock and then to another size bigger violet card stock.

5. I have used clear glue and double sided tape to adhere the whole card.


Sharing some close ups of the card





I loved doing this card and I am sure you must have liked it too.

Entering this card to following challenges:
Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Hugs,Anushree





12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty and vibrant card. I especially just love the different colours in each flower and super background wash. So good to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL, Anushree. Thanks SO much for sharing your wonderful art in our challenges. It makes me feel so blessed to have you play along with us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen!!I am equally blessed to play along your lovely challenges.

      Delete
  3. Love this card ! The colours are beautiful as are the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so pretty! I love the colors you chose for the flowers. They are so bright and cheery! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very vibrant and pretty, Anushree ... the black 'you' and supplementary sentiment are perfect with this bright, happy card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wonderfully bright, happy flowers with their variegated petals, which make this a super card, Anushree! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous watercolor card. Wonderful work with watercolors.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our gallery HLS Watercolor.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous floral card, Anushree! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.