Wednesday 6 March 2019

I love YOU


Hello Friends,

I have a very cute card today and my one of my few tries in making CAS card.I have used stamps from Winnie and Walter.Here is my card



I have used these 3 stamps from Winnie and Walter



All the images are stamped with Black archival ink and colored with Zig clean color markers.

I have used five different color shades (other than black ink used for stamping and white base) like Blue,Pink,Red,Brown and Grey on my card for coloring.

The grass is a die cut adhered with clear glue.

Hope you liked it.

Entering this card to following challenges:



Sentiment + a stamped image,coloring pens,a die cut






9 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet! Love those mega cute love upped dogs and your pretty colour choices. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene


    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! The soft colors you used are really pretty. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely CAS card, loved the placement of the image and the interest the grass creates. Thank you for playing with us at AAA challenge, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet. I love the CAS design. Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's March "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.