Sunday 3 March 2019

Rainbow card

Hi Friends,
Anushree on the blog today and I have a beautiful card to share .My card is completely inspired by my younger daughter and her love for Rainbows.Given a set of colors,she would pick these seven shades instantly and will make lots and lots of rainbows...Trust me,I love seeing them so much now that I thought of putting my version today.So here is my card



Procedure
1. I took a white card stock and Geometric Circle stencil from Funky Fossil Designs..Then I picked the seven shades of Rainbow from Tubby craft dye inks and started off creating a background.

2. After that I stamped the sentiment from "Lucky Quote" stamp set from Tubby craft with black ink and heat embossed it with clear powder.

3. I used some enamel dots to create interest in my card.I adhered this white card stock to a brown color base card stock now.

4. I made some rainbow panels by sticking waste colorful strips on a paper sometime back .I used half inch size of this panel to stick on my card to give more rainbow feeling.

Materials

Tubby Craft Stamp set

Geometric Circle Stencil from Funky Fossil designs



Sharing some close ups of the card


I had absolute fun creating this card.Hope you liked it too.

I am linking this card to following challenges:





Thanks for dropping by!!
Hugs,Anushree

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment. I really love the bright colours that you've used through the stencil. Thank you for joining us in our 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love that stencil. Love your rainbow colors. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super take on our 'Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card with this rainbow colours.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rainbow card and great sentiment..Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that gorgeous spectrum of colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Twisted Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.