Friday 22 March 2019

One stamp card

Hello Everyone,

It's Anushree here with a simple and elegant card . I have focused on simple stamping combined with some alcohol ink techniques.

Here is my  card






Procedure
1. I have used Alcohol inks on Yupo paper and tried various colors together.Then I stamped the butterfly image from "Butterfly Love" stamp set from Tubby Craft in Jet black dye ink on top of this alcohol ink background and fussy cut it.

2. I took a base card of yellow shade and chose to adhere a white cardstock on it which is dry embossed using embossing folders.

3. Then I added a 1 inch strip of Purple cardstock at the bottom.Also I adhered a pink round die cut to the white card stock.Sentiment is from same stamp set stamped in black ink.

4. Everything is adhered as shown.

Material used



I am entering this card to following challenges!
Spring is about love and butterflies for me.






Happy Crafting,Hugs
Anushree

10 comments:

  1. A beautifully colourful Butterfly on your pretty card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Going Round in Circles' theme at Penny Black and More March challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design. Beautiful colors, and your motl is simply stunning
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our HLS CAS gallery.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifully and vibrantly coloured butterfly. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love how bright and happy your butterfly is. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for the butterfly and a lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.