Thursday 28 March 2019

Welcome Home!!

Hello Crafty folks!!

Some designs and stamps
 are so much loved that they are repeated,redefined on paper...this was one design I made long time back and then one day we wanted to welcome our new tenant ,I was clueless and then my husband suggested to recreate this beauty.Here's my card we gifted to our new tenant



I have stamped flowers and butterfly from Wild Hibiscus stamp set,Altenew on Papericious Sigma Flowerite cardstock with Black Archival ink and then filled in colors using Altenew Alcohol markers.I was well impressed how these alcohol markers worked so smoothly on Sigma cardstock.Later each flower is fussy cut and shaped a bit using embossing pad and tool.

I then added Home diecut from Sugarpea designs, SugarCuts - Home Sweet home in gold cardtsock.Welcome sentiment is hand written.

Everything is attached on cream card stock as shown.Lastly added some blings and cup sequins to finish the card.

Main products used are below:




Hope you liked it.I am adding this card to following challenges:
 I was completely inspired by this picture while making this card,the main theme...Home Sweet Home,the Butterfly,the Pink flowers and the gold stand....I some didn't want to miss anything😊









Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Anushree...





14 comments:

  1. A fabulous, bright and cheery spring card and thanks for playing with us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think your total couldn't fit the challenge photo more perfectly and I bet your new tenant loved not only the card but your kind gesture. Those pink flowers are gorgeous, this is one of those Altenew sets that I always wished I owned. And the gold die-cut with the pink is such a stylish combo. I'm so very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Happy Little Stampers March "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, HLS Dies Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love that bright, gorgeous pink color with the gold. They work really well together. Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I love the flower cluster and the gold sentiment is stunning, all the colors look amazing! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card for your tenant! Thank you for playing along the Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.