Wednesday 13 March 2019

Indulge,its your day !!

Hello everyone,

Quick post for today with my super quick and cute card.I have used stamp set from Newton Nook designs,"Newton Loves Cake" and sentiment is from Your next stamp "Happy -Brrthday "stamp set.

Here is my card


I  have made it a layered card where on the base white cardstock,I have adhered a diecut cardstock piece with its outer ring along.This colorful background is created using Plaid paper tapes.

The images are stamped on white cardstock and water colored with Zig markers.The sentiment is also stamped on white card stock.For both stamping is done using Black archival ink.

Everything is adhered as shown.Lastly YNS gumdrops are added to add some interest to the card.

I am sure you liked this fun card.Sharing some close ups of the card



I am entering this card to following challenges:

Sentiment + Stamped image,Coloring pens, A trio of small embellishments







Challenge #109 Patterned Paper


Thanks for visiting the blog,Pls follow if you liking my work to get updates for my new posts.

Hugs,Anushree



21 comments:

  1. How pretty all the colours look, so vibrant and bright. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gingham stripes and your scene makes me smile, Anushree! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloured DP's making for such a happy Birthday card, many thanks for joining in with our 'For a Child' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That panel is darling and I love that you took the colors and ran with the cat...:) So charming!
    Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Newton's gotacupcake, so cute. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I love the vibrant colours, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newton and his delicious cupcake look great! I really like the multicolour gingham, too. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely effect! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck in the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so bright and cheerful! I love all those plaids! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with both Inky Paws AND Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the background. What a super crafty idea!
    Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty bunch of colors! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.