Tuesday 26 March 2019

Fantasy and Wings Mixed Media Layout

Hi Friends!!

Today I have a Mixed media layout on my blog.This one I recently created keeping More Than Words March 2019 Main Challenge "Fantasy and Wings " in mind.Here's a picture of the Layout with some close ups along




To make this one,First, I primed the Canvas with clear Gesso,then did some stenciling with texture paste for the background and added some Lindy's spray colors to it.
Some of the Lindy's products used are My-mojito-green spray , Cape Cod Coral spray ,

Next I stamped some Prima designs using Black Archival ink. Also added some chippies and metal embellishment to the layout.I tried few more sprays from Lind's metaalic shades here and there on the layout.

I have made these flowers using Heartfelt Creations Botanical rose stamp set and die on handmade paper and added gold leaf to the edges.Lastly I have attached some Prima tags to complete my layout.

Hope you enjoyed the layout.

I am entering it to following challenges:





Thanks for visiting my blog,Do follow me here to see more of my work.

Hugs,Anushree

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely soft fantasy layout. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stenciling and love every details in your layout anushree. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

    Shylaa

    Owner @ Splashy Mix challenge

    Adhiraacreations

    Splashy Mix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is stunning! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Splashy Mix Challenge this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    SMC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Splashy Mix Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.