Monday 4 March 2019

Alcohol inks+customization

Hi Friends,

I am glad to come back on blog today with a birthday card,tried my hands with different mediums and techniques.So just sit back,relax and read the whole post to explore some new elements in card making.

I have used alcohol inks for this card.Its a lovely medium to explore.I am still exploring and trust me it gives beautiful and awesome results each time.My inspiration here comes from Crystal's card on Winnie and Walter blog where she has customized the background and the die-cut.Here is my card




Procedure
1. I have made a rainbow pattern on Yupo paper,size is 4*6 inches.Alcohol inks needs Blending solution to spread.I have used a round medium thickness brush to spread the inks.To add some interest to the background,I have sprinkled some blending solution with a thin brush.


2. Then on vellum paper,Wishes with magnolia stamp set from Tubby Craft is stamped with watermark ink and heat embossed with white powder.After that fussy cut the pattern as shown.


3.I have used a Happy die cut from Winnie and Walter on a white cardstock. To customize in gold have used gold shimmer paste with painting knife first on white cardstock and then die cut the sheet.Completed it with Birthday sentiment stamped in black ink on white cardstock

4. Adhere everything as shown with clear glue.Lastly add some silver blings to add interest to the card.

5. Everything together is attached on a white card base with clear glue.

Materials used





Sharing a close up of the card

Hope you liked what I made here.

I am joining these challenges with this card:




I love spring season with all rainbows around

I have used all colors of Rainbow

I love making rainbows with all mediums.


21 comments:

  1. WHat a lovely riot of colour and how pretty the flowers looks stamped onto vellum, thanks so much for joining in our 'Seasons theme at Allsorts and 'Over the Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with the yupo and AIs - love the effect. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!! That background is gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super gorgeous!! I love the inky feel and the gorgeous lettering. Perfect card for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the beautiful embossed flowers and fabulous rainbow background.
    carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crushing on that background! It's amazing! Love the vellum flowers too. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colors and creativity are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments are always a blessing for me...Thanks Karen for all kindness!!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous, vibrant rainbow background, Anushree ... it's so eye catching ... such a lovely spot for those oh so delicate vellum blooms! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful rainbow creation! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.