Thursday 21 March 2019

Birthday card,Pattern paper


Hi Folks,

I made this card as my Dt post for Tubby craft,its a cute card with simple techniques.Here is the picture


Procedure
1. Take a Kraft cardstock and stamp the sentiment and balloons from Birthday Wishes stamp set as shown with black ink.


2. Fill the colors in the balloons using pencil colors.I have used Faber Castell Polychromos for this card.The string and bow to the balloons is hand drawn with black micro pens.


3. Die cut the sentiment part only and lift it up using three more same die cut below it.This is done to give it volume.


4. I have cut a thin strip from a pattern paper and adhered it as shown.I have added some enamel dots from Your next stamp  to add interest to the card.

Materials used




Some close ups of the card




I am hoping that you liked my card.Entering it to following challenges:








Thanks for visiting the blog.

Hugs,Anushree



10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday card. I really love those balloons. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the continuity of the design and sentiment! Well done! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how the ballooncolours are reflected in the stripe! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are certainly a busy bee. Adorable card and love those pretty colours on the kraft card. Great idea and thanks for playing with us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so special Anushree! I love your super coloured balloons on kraft, always a favourite! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the balloons look fun! Thanks for joining Uniko,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anushree Balloons and Birthdays are like summer and icecream! They belong together! :-)
    Love your krafty and colourful composition! Thanks for joining in our Uniko Spring-Challenge #52
    (Sorry, I'm so late with my comment, but we had holiday-time from school here in Germany...)
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.