Thursday 22 April 2021

Sending Love ! Magengo Designs

Hi Friends,

Have you checked out the new release by Magengo Designs It has some super cute stamps and other products added as always. 

I have this adorable card for you all today which I have made using Bee-mine stamp set


To make my card, I took a 5*5 inches card base and stenciled some rays using squeezed lemonade distress ink.

Next I die cut a heart and few hexagon cuts for beehive in white and yellow color respectively.

I adhered the negative bee hive cuts on my heart cut and adhered it in the center of the card.


Next I printed my SVG file and colored the images in Copic markers. I also printed the sentiment on a black base sheet . I adhered everything using double sided foam and clear glue.


I completed my card with some cup sequins in blue and yellow color.

Hope you liked my card and inspired to try one for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to


 

3 comments:

  1. So adorable Anushree :) Bright and happy creation. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations Things with Wings Blog Hop & Linky Party and all the best of luck :)

    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations [Stencil Design Team]...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts [My Personal Blog]...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO bright and fun. I love the stencil and the gorgeous colors. Thanks SO much for sharing your wonderful art in our challenge. It's always such a joy and a treat to have you play along with us. Have a creative week, and please stop by again soon. God bless you as you create and share.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.