Tuesday 13 April 2021

Ramadan Mubarak !!

Hi Friends,

I love water coloring and combining it with Altenew Stamps. Here is a special card wishing all my friends "Ramadan Mubarak"

Ramadan, also spelled as Ramazan, is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting, prayer, reflection and community. 

Here's my card using Altenew Arabesque medallion stamp set. 



I was inspired by the colors of the current challenge at https://blog.altenew.com/april-2021-inspiration-challenge/

To make my card I took a lavender color cardstock as my base.

I took a water coloring sheet and stamped the image, heat embossing in Gold powder from WOW embossing powders.

I have hand lettered the sentiment and completed my card with some gold beads. 

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.