Saturday 17 April 2021

I'm under your Spell | Sugarpea Designs

Hey Crafty Folks !!

I am sharing a Clean and Simple card using Sugarpea Designs Bewitched stamp set


I love playing with these cute girl images. I have stenciled the background in Vintage photo distress ink and Tubby Craft Brick stencil.

Images are stamped on separate paper and colored in Copic markers. I have adhered them using double sided tape and clear glue as seen.

Sentiment is stamped in Black Memento ink. I completed my card in Blue Cup Sequins.

I was inspired by https://sugarpeablog.com/new-mix-it-up-challenge-78/ both color palette and the sketch

 

5 comments:

  1. what a cute scene and lovely kitties. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and adorable Anushree. Fabulous stencil background. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.