Saturday 10 April 2021

BEEP Beep !!

Hi Friends,

I have this sweet card today using the new release Farewell stamp set from Magengo Designs.


I started with a Kraft cardstock and cut it to 5*7 inches size. Next I took a white cardstock a little smaller than the Kraft one and did dry embossing using a cloud stencil.


I printed my SVG file and colored the images in Copics Markers. On the stenciled part I did some ink blending in Mermaid lagoon distress ink.

The bottom of white cardstock is ink blended in Twisted Citron Distress oxide ink.


I placed all my colored images as seen in the card. For the sentiment, I die cut some alphabets coordinating with the sentiment in the stamp set. I also printed my sentiment and fussy cut it before adhering to my white cardstock.

Hope you enjoyed my card.

I have used

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

 I am entering my card to

http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/04/challenge-223-hows-weather.html

Its summer time for us and kids holidays are already on...so definitely calls for a break time.

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=23545

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2021/04/april-stencil-challenge.html


I have used cloud stencil for dry embossing.


My card is inspired by the feel of the photo....time to relax, time to take a break









7 comments:

  1. That's totally adorable! Cloudy skies are the perfect weather for a road trip. No sun in your eyes!

    Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our How’s the Weather challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!! Love the pretty background and the adorable image you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little scene. I love the way you did the sky. Thanks for playing with us at Time out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card - thanks for joining this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.