Thursday 29 April 2021

Mermaid card | MFT

Hi Friends,

I have made this card for my two nieces who shifted recently to Bangalore . Both the girls 5 and 8 are huge animal lovers but their mom isn't...she is scared of cats,dogs...so we planned to gift them with some cute fishes in a small aquarium...This card went along. I am so happy seeing them happy. Now they have their own pets with some cute names...Joy, Hope, Peace and Love.....these are names for these cute fishes. Hoping to have all this in our lives soon with an end to this Pandemic.

I don't usually talk this much on my blog, Today I just  went a little long...anyways hers's my card

 



I made this shaker card so that they can have fun with the card too.

I have used Mermazing stamp set from MFT stamps.

I have used card bases and did some heat embossing with sparkle powders from WOW embossing powders.

All coloring is done in Copic Markers 

Hope you liked my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,Anushree

I am entering my card to

https://www.mftstamps.com/blogs/news/cc164




8 comments:

  1. Oh super cute cute card and I am sure your nieces loved it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea and super cute names for the fish. Love it is a shaker and adore the placement of the mermaid and fab colours. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so, so cute! Beautiful colors and awesome design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘April Showers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the girls finally got some pets, and I love their names. Very cute card to gift along with them. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your precious feedback.I completely appreciate it.